Johnson Family

Johnson Family
Christmas 2009

The girls...

The girls...

The boys!!!

The boys!!!

Rylie Rebecca

Rylie Rebecca
Little Lady

Chase Matthew

Chase Matthew
little warrior...

About Me

My photo
A busy stay @ home mom. What can I say? My life revolves around my family. I make sure life is neat and tidy with good blood sugars!!!

Followers

Us

Us
..awe

Abe...

Abe...
puppy love!!!

JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes

JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes
Team "Chase the Cure" 2009

Sunday, September 27, 2009

School daze....

I have not been good about updating my blog. I will try to get better at it...no promises though!!!
Everyone is doing great...WHEW!!!
~Rylie has turned into the ultimate big girl this year. She is a big bad 1st grader! She actually is doing a 1st/2nd grade split. She's rockin' it - we never doubted this child. She LOVES eating lunch at school, for now anyways. She joined a "club" at school and does waterpainting on Fridays. And when there is time around the waterpainting - her teacher teaches the kids Tai Kwon Do! She likes to come home and put her new moves to the test...on Mom when she isn't looking! ;)
~Chase started his 1st year of preschool! And then a few weeks later, turned 4 yrs old. I have personally witnessed the developments of Chase since being a "preschooler". He is not as "naughty" as he previously was, but has not lost that ability completely. He enjoys school once he's there. He doesn't like the anticipation of going I guess. He always me if he is going to preschool and WHY??? Then whines a little that he doesn't want to go. But has never cried or resisted. Plus, they have some too cool toys to play with. And if you know Chase, then you'd know he RUNS to the best one to ride on.
~Matt is a busy dude...as always! Travels, travels and travels some more. He is mostly a weekend Dad! When he's home, we try to make the most of it. I am not bitter about the traveling - it's his job and what supports us. I am thankful everyday for the opportunity to be home with our kids and be the one taking them to school and picking them up. The best job on the planet...thank you Matt for that!!!
~Me...well - busy! Between having both kids in school, Rylie's soccer and puppy, a traveling Matt, blood sugars, raising money for the JDRF, planning my yearly blood drive for our Zack...I barely find a quiet moment. Even when the kids are at school, Abe is at my feet needing attention! ;)
I'm a lucky girl.....

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I LOVE your attitude about your family. I LOVE that you adore your life, your husband, and your children. I LOVE that you are patient and have a healthy outlook on life and the circumstances that arise. Quite the inspiration. Thanks for sharing all the new pics and updates, and glad to know Chase's Blood Drive did so well! :)

Tiff said...

Yay! You are back! Looking forward to more posts and keeping up with your busy lives! Love you guys