Johnson Family

Johnson Family
Christmas 2009

The girls...

The girls...

The boys!!!

The boys!!!

Rylie Rebecca

Rylie Rebecca
Little Lady

Chase Matthew

Chase Matthew
little warrior...

About Me

My photo
A busy stay @ home mom. What can I say? My life revolves around my family. I make sure life is neat and tidy with good blood sugars!!!

Followers

Us

Us
..awe

Abe...

Abe...
puppy love!!!

JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes

JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes
Team "Chase the Cure" 2009

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So lately I have really been feeling so much better about Chase's diagnosis. We are approaching our one year mark when diabetes has come into our lives. And it's amazing to see how far we've come in a year. I'm so very much looking forward to Christmas. We need some redemption from the last one!!!
I have been feeling some peace with it all and finding the positives. I still am a work in progress...but have faith that I will one day be the person I strive to be. Until then, I pray for the daily strength to get not only my son and daughter through each day, but also myself. I pray to find the person in my heart I know I want to be for my kids, for my husband, for myself!!!
May we all keep growing and striving for our hearts content...

1 comment:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

You are so amazing Jess! Rylie and Chase are extremely blessed to have you as their mommy...but most importantly so was Zacky...you loved that boy with all your heart, just like you love his younger sister and younger brother. You're an amazing mommy and all 3 of your babies are so lucky to have you!